Nestled in the heart of Ashfield is Australia’s friendliest club and most welcoming place to work. Why not come and work for us, create memorable experiences and make friends for life.
A surprising oasis greets our employees and guests alike in our Garden Bar, restaurants and gaming area. The Club has undergone significant upgrades so we’re looking for passionate team members to share this special place and deliver great customer service.
We aim to be renowned for our customer service and we see it as an essential element of any visit to Wests Ashfield, whether that’s in our Gaming areas, our Garden Bar or Promotions. A large majority of our business is made up of members so we pride ourselves on creating a sense of family and community.
Positions are guest-focused so you will be expected to maintain a pleasant, professional manner and be well groomed in appearance. You should be able to provide a high level of customer experience in a bustling environment to both internal and external stakeholders.
Wests Ashfield regularly offers employment in a wide variety of front line hospitality and customer service positions. We pride ourselves on our ‘promote from within’ policy, as such, there is a heavy emphasis on training, education and development. We demonstrate a philosophy of cross-training so employees will need to be flexible to work in different areas of our business. While previous Club experience is desirable it is not essential for many positions.
Wests Asfield offers a variety of casual positions for a variety of skill sets.
Get to know some stories from our staff here.
Essential Criteria for all positions:
- An exceptional customer service ethos which includes a friendly, can-do attitude and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment which requires you to think on your feet and multi task
- RSA, RCG or Food Safety certificates (or willingness to obtain prior to commencement)
- Flexibility and availability to work the hours of operation which may include weekends, public holidays, evenings and overnight shifts
- Reliable transport
- Legal Right to Work in Australia
Some of the many benefits of working at Wests Ashfield:
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Meal discounts
- Complimentary employee gym
- Paid training
- Rosters 2-3 weeks in advance
- Staff room which includes internet, TV, kitchen and lockers
- Generous reward & recognition programs which include the opportunity to win free overseas travel
If this all sounds exciting we want to hear from you. Please apply below.